måndag 2 mars 2009

For everything that's true I turn to you






I used to think a soulmate is about finding someone who is exactly like u. But I found My soulmate in someone who was my exact Opposit. You are nothing like me but u can read me like I was an open book. I don't need to tell u to read between the lines u already don that. U know my mood, u see through me. I Know I told u that u don't understand. And u told me "no.and no one will ever be able to understand just how u are feeling but I care about how u are feeling and that is a reason enough for u to know that u are loved." Lately u been telling me u need me, n I need u to,no mather what I am saying. Baby for a friend to keep me safe and warm I turn to u. When I'm scared, loosing ground,when my world is going crazy U can turn it all around.

Älskling vet inte varför ja skrev på engelska, det kändes finare. Vill bara att du ska veta att for everything that is true, I turn to u! Även om jag är en skakig pelare just nu så får du luta dig mot mig med för sjukt nog fann jag min Soulie i en rockig, galen, sjukt olik mig tjej från Nacka and now that I found u..I'm not leaving u ^^<3

Inga kommentarer: