söndag 7 december 2008

True words

Älskar dessa britney citat från for the record. De är så otroligt sanna.

"And when I tell people how I feel, it's like they hear me but they're really not listening. They're just hearing what they wanna hear, they're not really listening to what I am telling them"

"I'm defidently angry with myself for letting people take advantage of me, angry at people for taking advantage of me and angry on myself for letting it go on for so long, but I have to go on with it. I have to look at it for what it is and move on with it"

"That's my thing when I really love somebody I really love somebody.Like I give my all I just can't get enough"

"It's weird cuz like u can see the cruelest part of the world but then on the other side you see the most beautifull part. It's like u go from one extreme to the next. They're both worth it but that cruel part is damn cruel and you'll never forget it. But that heaven is heaven."

"There were people in my life that were really bad people and at first I was very guarded but then I ended up letting them in, becauseI was lonely or whatever the fact and I still pay the consequenses of that."

Inga kommentarer: