torsdag 26 februari 2009

Sober, u feel me

Det är så läskigt. Varje gång jag känner något eller är på ett visst humör, råkar jag slumpmässigt klicka in mig på någon låt som har just med det att göra. Is It a sign..I dono men det händer varje gång.

I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest Or the girl who never wants to be alone

I don't wanna be that call at 4 o'clock in the morning 'Cos I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home

I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the silence The quiet scares me cause it screams the truth

Nothing can touch me But why do I feel this party's over?

When it's good, then it's good, it's so good till it goes bad Till you're trying to find the you that you once had

I have heard myself cry, never again Broken down in agony

why do I feel this party's over?

Inga kommentarer: