söndag 10 maj 2009

Love without loving



I'm not afraid to know u and let u in, But yeah I am, n u won't stay.
If u'll stay I'll go n If u'll go I'll be empty again.
How can u be a loving person and at the same time be scared of love?
It doesn't make sense, I don't make sense.
All I know is I can't go to u cuz it will last me an hour before I'm empty again.
It always does.
I want to see the world trough your eyes, and If your eyes are full of suprises and I know they cannot predict my faith..that's how I know I will be loving u without knowing love.
Your inside of me but still not inside..how can that be?
How can I be empty when your inside..how can I be empty at night and cry.
I'm so afraid u'll go, but don't get me wrong I don't want u cuz I never know what I want, but I do.
But I do love, I do love very much, still I don't know love.
People say I settle for less , I know I do..cuz I can't take more that scares me away.
So if u look into my eyes u will see what u want to see,but if u see into my eyes u will see
The love I have and I Intend to keep.
I'm empty n I know u'll leave but don't forget I still have love in me.

Inga kommentarer: