lördag 18 oktober 2008

Good thing your deleted

I want to call but it's a good thing I don't have your nr no more.
I pressed delete and deleted you're gonna be. I can't understand how u can't love somone who's so good to you. I can't believe you still havn't called but I can believe you are nothing to want! That's why I want you cuz your just no good. I have met one and another but never felt this caught. Guess it's a good thing your deleted cuz u can't be good and I don't deserve bad, do I baby? Do I deserve u not responding? Am I only good for one thing? I say if u wanna be my lover u gotta get with my friends not get in my bed. But That can't kill me can only make me stronger, but man I have been waiting a long time now that's how long I have been on ya. I have always had my words spoken now they are in my head waiting to be said but I can't cuz what difference does a word make? I hate u! A pretty strong word with no effects at all. That's why I've kept them this time and just pressed delete. I hate u but u know that would't be completely true. One mans treasure is another mans trash well I might be another mans treasure but I won't be your trash. Even though I want to call, it's a good thing you're deleted.

Inga kommentarer: