tisdag 28 oktober 2008

Pure Obsession

Breath On me - Britney Spears

Oh it's so hot and I need some air And boy,
don't stop cause I'm halfway there
Its not complicated, we're just syncopated We can read each others minds.
One love united Two bodies synchronizing Don't even need to touch me Baby just,breathe on me
Baby just,breathe on me We don't need to touch Just breathe
Oh this is way beyond the physical And tonight my senses don't make sense at all
Our imagination taking us to places We've never been before
Take me in, let it out Don't even have to touch me, baby just Baby just, breathe on me
Baby just, breathe on me We don't need to touch Just breathe
Baby just, breathe on me.Baby just, breathe on me We don't need to touch Just breathe
Monogamy is the way to go
Just put your lips together and blow
Breathe on me Baby just, breathe on me Baby just, breathe on me
We don't need to touch Just breathe Baby just, breathe on me
Baby just, breathe on me We don't need to touch Just breathe

Inga kommentarer: